Saturday morning was the Women's Christmas Brunch at our church. A friend and I were hosting a table and have been working on getting everything together for it. Thursday morning we made delicious carmel apples for the women at our table and Friday afternoon got the table set up. Unfortunately, I was sick Saturday morning and couldn't go to the brunch. I was so bummed I wasn't able to be there but I heard it was a great time. The last picture posted shows our beautiful table. :)
Saturday night was the Christmas party for Curt's work. I was still feeling a little under the weather, plus our babysitter cancelled because she was sick, so I ended up missing the party and staying home. Curt enjoyed the party and the kids and I enjoyed a movie night at home.
We had more Christmas festivities on Sunday, so be sure to check out the other posts!

No comments:
Post a Comment