Monday, July 12, 2010

I Don't Need You Mommy

We've been swimming at the pool in our neighborhood a couple times this past weekend. Hannah has always be uninterested in being in the water at the pool. However, on Saturday she was more willing. And after awhile she decided she didn't want me holding on to her. Once she figured out she could kick her legs and keep moving, she didn't stop! She was doing awesome! She was so confident in her own ability she even said to me, "I don't need you Mommy." Awwww, my indepedent two year old! Daniel started another session of swimming lessons and has improved in the past month or so.


Here's a video of our swimming fun and my two little fish!

On a different note, I just have to tell a funny story. The other day we were walking to the pool and I said something that included "Girls rule!" (Thanks Grandma Peggy for introducing that saying!). Daniel's response to that was, "Mommy! Girls don't rule! God rules!" Well, he got me there! :)

2 comments: