Thursday, May 20, 2010

Meeting Sponge Bob

This morning the kids and I headed to the mall for Toddler Thursday. Each Thursday morning in April and May they have had different show characters do a short singing and dancing performance. This is the first time we have gone and it happened to be Sponge Bob and friends. I think the kids enjoyed it, although Daniel wanted someone other than Sponge Bob. If we get a chance to go again, hopefully it's characters they like better.


After the performance, there is a chance to take pictures with the characters. I thought Daniel would be all for it and Hannah would be scared. However, this morning, it was the other way around.

Now, totally unrelated to Sponge Bob...Sunday we went to the beach after church. Before swimming, Curt and Daniel took some time to fly a kite. I know it's kind of random, but I didn't get the picture posted earlier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment