Friday, December 18, 2009

Children's Garden



















This morning the kids and I visited the Na Aina Kai Botanical Gardens on the north side of the island. We went as part of the Ohana Mamas group. There is a wonderful "Under the Rainbow" children's garden that the kids got to play in. The kids had a great time splashing in the water fountain under Jack and the Beanstalk, running through the maze, exploring caves, climbing in treehouses, venturing in the jungle, riding the train, and driving the covered wagon.

After our morning of playing at the garden, we stopped for lunch on the way home. I was all for Bubba's Burgers, but I got out voted by two kids who much preferred McDonald's chicken nuggets. So, to McDonald's we went and then onward to home. Of course, the excitement of the morning brought two napping children after lunch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment