Sorry I haven't posted anything all week - I'm just getting over being sick. Anyway, here's a couple of highlights for the week.
Tuesday for playgroup we had a Christmas Breakfast party at someone's house. We enjoyed red and green pancakes, muffins, and fruit. After breakfast, the kids watched Frosty the Snowman so the moms could stamp homemade gift tags. Daniel had fun stamping, cutting, and creating also. It was loud chaos with so many kids but such fun. Check out the pictures!
Thursday night we were invited to a Christmas party. Curt and I are going to be joining a Base Camp for church. Basically, it's a small group that meets twice a month. Our family was invited to this Base Camp party. Since, I was sick, Curt and the kids went for awhile. They enjoyed a great supper and some Christmas carolling in the neighborhood afterwards. I was so bummed I had to miss it!

No comments:
Post a Comment