Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Daniel!

Happy 4th Birthday to Daniel! I can't believe he's already 4 years old! I can vividly remember the day we met him in Guatemala and bringing him home. Alot has changed since then!

Today Daniel started a gymnastics class. It's for 3-5 year olds and about half the class is boys. He was so fascinated with all the beams, hoops, etc. that he had a hard time focusing on listening to the teacher. They did a warm-up, stretching, flips, hand stands against the wall, cartwheels, and jumping on the trampoline. He seemed to have a good time and I can't wait to see how he progresses.

Hand stands against the wall...


Doing a flip...
Doing a cartwheel...


After Curt got home from work Daniel opened his birthday presents and then we went out for pizza. Daniel wanted brownies for his birthday, so the kids helped me make those this morning. Happy Birthday Daniel! We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment