The first picture shows Daniel's reaction when the little boy across the table blew out his candle before he got the chance. I believe Daniel said something to the effect that the boy wasn't very nice and it wasn't HIS birthday. So we sang to him again and he got to blow out his own candle the second time. I think overall, Daniel had fun celebrating with his friends.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Playgroup Birthday Party
We're part of a playgroup every Tuesday morning. This morning was our turn to host so we celebrated Daniel's birthday. We had a "Cars" theme, complete with cupcakes and goody bags.
The first picture shows Daniel's reaction when the little boy across the table blew out his candle before he got the chance. I believe Daniel said something to the effect that the boy wasn't very nice and it wasn't HIS birthday. So we sang to him again and he got to blow out his own candle the second time. I think overall, Daniel had fun celebrating with his friends.

The first picture shows Daniel's reaction when the little boy across the table blew out his candle before he got the chance. I believe Daniel said something to the effect that the boy wasn't very nice and it wasn't HIS birthday. So we sang to him again and he got to blow out his own candle the second time. I think overall, Daniel had fun celebrating with his friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment