Saturday the kids helped me do some cleaning and laundry. They especially like to help vaccuum. I believe more of the air got vaccuumed. :) And of course, Hannah thought it was important to dress up in her pretty tutu to clean.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Random Pictures
I just had a few random pictures I wanted to post. The other day Hannah had such a great time playing with the farm animals on the steps and landing. While I was upstairs I could hear her talking up a storm and it was so fun to listen to her. A few different times the animals were watching a basketball game and then I would hear "Go Tigers!" What a riot!

Saturday the kids helped me do some cleaning and laundry. They especially like to help vaccuum. I believe more of the air got vaccuumed. :) And of course, Hannah thought it was important to dress up in her pretty tutu to clean.
Saturday the kids helped me do some cleaning and laundry. They especially like to help vaccuum. I believe more of the air got vaccuumed. :) And of course, Hannah thought it was important to dress up in her pretty tutu to clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment