We took a beautiful walk on the biking/walking path at Kapaa. Pictures are below. It was pretty nice weather for our walk and not rainy. Yeah!!
Devin and Lori spent a couple of days on the North Shore. They enjoyed their time looking around and at the beach. We enjoyed having our nephew here during that time. Curt and I were able to have part of a day to ourselves while his parents watched the kids. I used a gift card I had gotten for Christmas and had a fabulously relaxing massage. After that Curt and I enjoyed a wonderful supper and movie.
We took advantage of when the weather was good and headed to the beach and pool. Randy and Peggy had some time to look around and checked out Kauai Coffee, played golf, and biked down the Waimea Canyon Road.
That's our week in a nutshell. Enjoy the pictures!
Our views on the walking path at Kapaa...

No comments:
Post a Comment