Sunday afternoon was "boys day" and "girls day." Curt and Daniel went golfing while Hannah and I went shopping. The boys had a great time playing golf and I believe Daniel did a pretty good job. Hannah and I wandered around Walmart while she read books, looked at clothes, tried on shoes, looked at jewelry, and picked out new fingernail polish. We came home and did our nails. Hannah even had to be sure she was fancy for our outing. Here's the picture of what she wore to Walmart. :)
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Our Weekend
Saturday afternoon we went to a birthday party. The kids had a great time. Hannah really liked the bounce house and Daniel played on the huge inflatable water slide for over two hours. Fun times. Saturday night we had supper with a couple from our church in Washington. They are here on vacation and it was nice to catch up with them.
Sunday afternoon was "boys day" and "girls day." Curt and Daniel went golfing while Hannah and I went shopping. The boys had a great time playing golf and I believe Daniel did a pretty good job. Hannah and I wandered around Walmart while she read books, looked at clothes, tried on shoes, looked at jewelry, and picked out new fingernail polish. We came home and did our nails. Hannah even had to be sure she was fancy for our outing. Here's the picture of what she wore to Walmart. :)
Sunday afternoon was "boys day" and "girls day." Curt and Daniel went golfing while Hannah and I went shopping. The boys had a great time playing golf and I believe Daniel did a pretty good job. Hannah and I wandered around Walmart while she read books, looked at clothes, tried on shoes, looked at jewelry, and picked out new fingernail polish. We came home and did our nails. Hannah even had to be sure she was fancy for our outing. Here's the picture of what she wore to Walmart. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment