So, I've finally posted pictures of our house! We have all the boxes unpacked and are settled in. We live in a wonderful subdivision called Kakela Makai in Kalaheo. This is a fairly new subdivision and our house was built in 2006. As residents in Kakela Makai, we have access to the pool about a block from our house and the exercise room (which consists of 3 machines). We're still adjusting to living in town after living in the country for 3 years, but are really glad we live where we do. And of course, the ocean view helps. :)
Last night we had our friends, the Ahmadi's, over for supper. The kids had a great time playing. Daniel and Rylan had a blast driving the John Deere gator around the yard. When we lived in Iowa, Daniel had plenty of room to learn how to drive it and lots of wide open space. That's not the case here so it's a little more of a nail biter watching him drive it around. :)
After church today Curt stayed home with the kids while I did some Christmas shopping. I'm soooo excited that I finished all the Christmas shopping! Now comes the wrapping...
Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend! (Along with the pictures of the house, is a picture of Hannah during her nap the other day - almost looks like Curious George took her out:)

Sarah....looks like you have done a beautiful job decorating your home. I am sure there are pluses and minuses when comparing a brand new Hawaiin home to a Iowa farm home. I think both were/are very cozy. The view is very pretty and it looks like you have lots of room. Hannah seems to be enjoying her new bed!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on having the Christmas shopping completed. Wish I could say the same!
Have a great week. Thanks for sharing with us. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!