Yesterday after church we headed to the beach at Poipu. Before swimming and playing in the sand, I wanted to take some pictures of the kids at the beach. Needless to say, they weren't that cooperative. All the same, I got some cute pictures of them. Since it was a really hot day, we were all glad to get in the water and cool off.
Poipu beach also has a great area that's perfect for kids. While there we even got to take in some of Hawaii's marine life. A seal was close to the beach having a grand time just hanging out in the water. The lifeguards made sure no one got too close and the seal didn't seem to care that there were people around.
After the beach, we headed home for a late lunch and a much needed nap!

It looks like to much fun!!! Hi Daniel and Hannah. Are there any rocks out there to throw into the water? Any frogs or snakes or spiders? We miss you all and are looking forward to you showing us around the island. I am sure Daniel and Hannah will lead the way!
ReplyDelete